Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

9 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

‎ any girls surely home this afternoon can be RLC told them not to do that barca a 2 ‎

Wouldn't that be in violation of their policies, i.e., 'People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.' ???

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I recommend that you run a virus check on your computer
After the night's stop on RLC I found 4 serious threats on my machine.

Høyt = High

bandicam 2016-09-20 18-49-52-184.png  0   14.53 kB

You are lucky, I just got rlcfan.WTF.proxyNTM

PS: I think the forum is infected too

Seriously, I really don't think it's related to RLC, to not say I'm sure.

There are many other ways to get malware, (Downloads, emails, usb key...). Check all the other possibilities before thinking it's related to RLC.

Don't try to download any video about a legendary party in RLC....they don't exist :)

I missed a day because these girls have the time zone of Australia rather than the Spanish one, and I also have a life, the last thing seen Sunday night makes me a better idea, in my mind of all is Lola, I seen as a treaty because Megan was wrong with the other girls, I saw how he discussed with the drug dealer and the girls seem to me slaves of you, I must say that Nora had definitely a better class, for those who keep saying that the drugs in these apartments there we can explain that there was substance in the bottles of water, everything you say is my opinion