Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Questo va davvero oltre la stupidità. Non mi rendevo conto che le ragazze avevano bisogno di una seconda ragazza a radersi le loro fighe. Perché, possono non raggiungere il "difficile da ottenere a" luoghi. lol.

Se avevano intenzione di fare questo per gli spettatori, il minimo che potrebbe fare è posizionarsi in modo che i clienti possano effettivamente vedere un po 'di figa o qualcosa. :-)

you they have listened

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Si tous les clients prémiums se manifestent pour réclamer cette caméra sur le balcon, je pense que RLC fera le nécessaire pour satisfaire son trésorerie florissante depuis la naissance de cet appartement!! Donc, il faut qu'on se mobilise tous pour demander cette cam que tout le monde veut!!

Well I've already send e-mails severals times, it hasnt change a single dime, but whatever guess it cost too much? guess they dont have space? I dont know, what I do know, it's you pay for seeing these girls 24/24hrs 7/7days and everywhere in the apartment, I would even ask a cam in the wc in B1 why? because it's one of the place you can hide from the camera, just like the balcony in B2, dont get me wrong but is there another place in B2 that they dont have another place with cameras? please correct me if im wrong. Anyway yes the point of having a camera in the balcony is a great idea, they did it in B1 but not anywhere else, if you were a subscriber of VV you would realized that VV did a nice job putting cam in the balcony.. shit they even put a ''Mobile'' pool? which it was pretty awesome to Anna getting fucked there.. but VV is another story compared to RLC so let's not go there..

• Upvote 1

Carolina have all rlc that like..she can act fake very easy..she goes of cams a lot..gess she will stay minimum two full months..just like the similar acting Lola.Also have little doubts the dude it's still in barca and could be even near the apartments..Lola was out all day..Megan the same..Stella also..the mistress Lola wil arrive and do the her crapp things and fine to her..