Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Some members in cc are that way,glad that most aren't but a lot just accept what they got from rlc..they find not good complain about the things we don't find fair(like we paying to see residents but they being in house but on patios without cams,or they being on houses but hide from cams to do things).I find that we as a payed clients have the right to complain everything we fell that isn't right or correct..even if the "rules" of rlc say the contrary sometimes,because she even them(rlc)a lot of times don't respect their own rules and even act the opposite,glad to see someone like you that tries to get something better..then when you get that bet you still won't accommodate and continue defending what you find best,Congrats to you.

Thank you 

I will not stop until i get what i want

i want to start a petition and send to RLC telling them what we want

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I would just like to say that we shouldn't be angry at the girls for using the balconies a lot. If I had an apartment with a balcony with a beautiful sea view in Barcelona you can be damn sure I'd spend as much time out there as possible, because it's a super nice place to be! By all means complain to RLC about putting a cam there, but you cannot blame the girls for using it

The girls are never to blame. ... It is RLC. .... ::)

But i really hate, if the girls run through the room, have a little teasing (dance or someting else) and then disappear quickly again. Today, The whole thing was a bit exterm. 

I am not sure, but it seems that we are back in the teasing work stage (as before the party event). The girls wait (or work) down their attendance time and have the fun outside.

Edit: I was wrong. ... :)