Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

44 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

polya and lola fucking on the balcony i bet

Didn't see both for hours..polya and Lola..have no ideia if both are in balcony or gone to do "things" in other place,but strange how only this two are gone.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I just emailed RLC and told them I felt I was being cheated out of my money by them hiding on the balcony for so long. I know it will do no good , but what the hell.

It's Unbeliable that Stella and Lola are in patio!?are you sure?Wasnt watching by the time,but recuse believe both are in patio for so many hours straight..if so..its desrespecting the rlc clients..Glad polya(party girl) it's almost leaving..next step..the dam Lola..

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Lola gave Belle a blanket and told her she had the couch again instead of the bed. Belle did not seem happy about it and slammed the balcony doors closed.

Lola read this..you not 10% as interesting and appealing,and even nice girl as Belle is,enjoy the dam balcony with your similar poor polya.Your tall don't makes you better than Belle..at least Belle it's very pretty..now you...

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I just emailed RLC and told them I felt I was being cheated out of my money by them hiding on the balcony for so long. I know it will do no good , but what the hell.

If everyone does this something might get done

If you all sit on your asses and do nothing thats what you will get nothing

• Upvote 2

Typical nite here in this apt. tease to start the nite off then......Polya outsidee most of it probably smoking one after the other, Anna and Caro in bed asleep, Lola being a bitch and lording over the place, and little Belle is relagulated to the couch.  I wish Belle would just wisen up and realize that these girls only care about themselves and go home and sleep in her own bed.  If she did she would get a lot of folks respect on this forumn I do believe. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ze81 they have been on the balcony for about 2 hours or so.

Thanks Snake(hehe metal gear it's my fav gam. saga),This apartments will be better without this two..one it's always going party..other it's an cold cold mistress..how cold it's Lola by putting Belle sleeping in couch again and again..and the "prescious" polya bet she will "deserve" to sleep in bed with her..