Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Too much Stella hate. She's absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful girls we've ever had here. No she doesn't act in the same way as some of the other girls, but that's because different people have different personalities. 3 months ago, if we had Stella in the apartment, who bates with a dildo in the open, everyone would have thought she was the perfect tenant. Recent events have spoiled you.

Stella is great, and I hope she stays the full 3 months

I Think that whatever drugs stella took,just turned her into a chatterbox,,,not the intended effect we thought it would have :biggrin:

I love Stella actually,,,but what I don't like is the same thing I would say about any girl on RLC (Except Rita),,,,sometimes they just talk too damn much,,,I'm a guy,,and usually when women start talking,,I find the nearest exit.:biggrin:

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

You just described all the girls 99% of the time

not really....RLC came up with a formula to have ecstasy to have atleast one or two day fun....but stella is that category...who is actually a cyborg...dumb cyborg..megan was always super shy but look what she achieved that night..and rebacca was the most decent and reserved girl ever...but she was awesome..

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

caro is totally horny after what she had in the bathroom...stella may need one more dose...is it a plan..lola kept out....

Stella it's the  easiest one to see when she drinks the "special" thing..the way she looks after..totaly hight..