Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW,,,,,,,,I JUST READ THROUGH 15 FUCKING PAGES OF A BUNCH OF SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED OLD HORN DOG MEN,,,,"SERIOUSLY"?,,,,,GOD IS THIS WHAT I'M GOING TO SOUND LIKE WHEN I GET OLDER?,,,,AM I GONNA LOOSE MY FUCKING MIND EVERY TIME SOMEONE GOES OUT ON THE BALCONY AND I CANNOT SEE SHIT.?

IS MY IMAGINATION ABOUT THE WILD ORGIES AND TONS OF PUSSY EATING OUT THERE GONNA MAKE ME SHAKE MY OLD MAN STICK AT THEM AND SCREAM?

AM I GONNA MISTAKE EVERY MOVEMENT OR PUSSY SCRATCH UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS AS SOMEONE BATING OR STICKING A FINGER IN THE WARM APPLE PIE?

AM I GONNA HAVE MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS WAITING UP TO SEE IF 2 GIRLS ARE GONNA EAT EACH OTHER OUT?

IS MY BLOOD PRESSURE GONNA GO UP IF I GOTTA GO TO BED WITH BLUE BALLS?

AM I GONNA WRITE MANY MANY ANGRY LETTERS TO RLC SCREAMING AT THEM TO CHANGE SOMETHING,KICK SOMEONE OUT,, OR PUT CAMERAS ON THE BALCONY ETC ETC ETC?'

THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN AND THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME WILL DRIVE SOME OF YOU NUTS ON HERE,,,,NOT SEEING WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE BALCONY WILL MAKE YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD AND IT WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THE BEST SEX POSSIBLE.

DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THEY JUST LOVE GOING OUT THERE TO SMOKE AND TALK OR TO JUST FUCK WITH YOUR MINDS INTO THINKING THEY FUCKING OUT THERE?,,,,,,,,,I GOT AN OUTDOOR BALCONY AND A BACKYARD PORCH,,,,AND I'VE NEVER FUCKED OUT THERE,,,OR HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANY OF MY FRIENDS DOING IT EITHER,,,MAYBE PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW ALWAYS FUCK OUT ON THEIR BALCONIES WHO KNOWS,MAYBE IT HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THAT WE THINK LOL:biggrin:,,,THIS BALCONY FACES A VERY BUSY STREET,,AND IF YOU NOTICE THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS APT ALWAYS COVERS UP ON THEY WAY OUT TO THE BALCONY.

PLEASE WALK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTERS WHEN THE FRUSTRATION REACHES SUCH A FEVER PITCH,,,IT'S NOT WORTH IT,TRUST ME,,,THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS SAY TO RUB ONE OUT BEFORE LOGGING ON TO WATCH RLC,,,BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED 89% OF THE TIME.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 10

These barca apartments are doing my head in. I watched some of last night at barca2 and as the night progressed and Carolina got the magic water going I thought the plan for Lola to be out of the way was to allow Carolina to seduce Stella in peace, which appeared to be working. Then it was a game of musical beds, couches and in/out from the balcony and finally I think they ended too knackered to do anything, unless something happened after I went to sleep.

I thought Anna had become the new queen of the prick teasers but now I'm thinking the whole friggin' lot of them are! Yes I believe it's time for a clear out of the old dead wood and let's get some more fun girls in and get back to how it used to be - pretty girls being themselves and having fun and not taking the piss out of us.

i don't think they doing anything out on balcony except smoking alot and talking it's one place they can get some private space i really doubt they go on the balcony to mess around they could do that under the covers if they wanted to block camera, some of these girls especially stella smoke alot

• Upvote 1