Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Do you have a slight problem with Stella or are just racist. All your posts about what's she doing and I am get fucking sick of reading them.

Agreed...it sounds racist.  You may not be, but it is getting to be too much.

• Upvote 4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Do you have a slight problem with Stella or are just racist. All your posts about what's she doing and I am get fucking sick of reading them.

dont read my posts...very easy solution....she is the problem in the apartment and i pay to watch it....i have every right to criticize her....i dont care abt race..shit has no race...it seems you maybe from her race...hence u are able to see past all that shit and bring out a crazy argument pertaining to race...

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Agreed...it sounds racist.  You may not be, but it is getting to be too much.

He could start by calling a different name - one without racist connotations. Fair enough if you don't like her but it is sounding very bad.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

dont read my posts...very easy solution....she is the problem in the apartment and i pay to watch it....i have every right to criticize her....i dont care abt race..shit has no race...it seems you maybe from her race...hence u are able to see past all that shit and bring out a crazy argument pertaining to race...

So you don't remember all those jokes in your childhood. Just call her a different name.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

So you don't remember all those jokes in your childhood. Just call her a different name.

so its ok to criticize a white girl but when its black suddenly the race issue comes out...i dont care...she is pathetic....and its my opinion...she could be black, green or purple...