Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Gonna be interesting to see what happens there as if they were to only keep Barca 2 then the likelyhood of parties in the future will be much less if the neighbors are pissed off. For me keep Barca 1 and have just the 3 Girls in each. None of this 4 girls i think its just 2 many.

I agree each girl should have their own room. But I do think they should have at least one free cam in each apartment. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree each girl should have their own room. But I do think they should have at least one free cam in each apartment. 

Agree there should be a free cam in Barca 2 even if its just the 1 living room cam thats the furthest away from the action. Potential subscribers need to see what they are paying for. When i first discovered RLC it was Leora that got me hooked but Nora and the Girls made me pay the extra as i just had to see upstairs! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, F219 said:

Wrong.  This is a great idea.  Two apts. so everybody has a bed but close enough where they get together and have parties.  The parties would get more people online more frequently which means more interest and more money

I agree. They just need to get the right kind of girls to make it really fun and they haven't been able to do that yet.

Which brings me to the question that has hounded me for a long time. Why does RLC have such a difficult time finding girls that would be interesting and fun? I would think there would be no shortage of candidates. And why is the Barcelona apartment(s) only occupied by girls who can only stay for a short while because they have visitor's visas? In other words, transients - not local girls.

Sometime last year, I put forth the idea that maybe the Barcelona house was actually owned or rented by the modeling agency that RLC works closely with (to make back some of the expenses associated with flying the girls in and providing living quarters for the visiting models) and that RLC was simply "managing and providing the web infrastructure needed to put the apartment online".

If that were true, then RLC would have no say in who would be tenants of that particular apartment and it would explain why the apartment had gaps in tenant placement there. I'm still wondering whether something similar to this is going on. 

I'm just throwing this out as food for thought. It is for those of you who actually enjoy having actual discussions in a "forum". 

If you have any meaningful feedback, please post it. I would prefer not to receive a bunch of one-line replies saying what a stupid idea this is and how dumb I am to have posted it. We have more than enough of those kinds of posts here. Thank you. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Reality all the Cams should be Free except for Bedrooms, Bathrooms & Washrooms.

But it should too risky to control recording to spread around, specially in flats such this as a lot happen in potentially free cams.

On 9/21/2016 at 2:00 PM, ur10intung69 said:

This seems to be ongoing, huh? You seem to be laying in wait for anyone that posts a text in video thread. Chew 'em up, and spit 'em out. The problem is, it's not working, it's just fuel for the fire. Later.

I'm glad to see you finally made it to the General Chat Thread (GCT).
Truly. Laying in wait for anyone...? No, ur10, it's just you, because you
eschew using this thread, but continue to badger everyone else for doing
exactly what you're doing: putting chat/text posts in the video thread.
And, because you continue to chat with me in the video thread, instead
of taking our discussions to the GCT, even after I asked you to do so
multiple times. Stop doing those two things and we won't have a problem.

BTW, I may not have even known about your post that started this discussion,
if you hadn't provoked me into joining it. I've said all I need to say about
this issue. Now it's up to you.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In Reality all the Cams should be Free except for Bedrooms, Bathrooms & Washrooms.

Agree..and also in reality all divisions of the apartments should have at least one cam..that way no hidding place in an payed apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I agree. They just need to get the right kind of girls to make it really fun and they haven't been able to do that yet.

Which brings me to the question that has hounded me for a long time. Why does RLC have such a difficult time finding girls that would be interesting and fun? I would think there would be no shortage of candidates. And why is the Barcelona apartment(s) only occupied by girls who can only stay for a short while because they have visitor's visas? In other words, transients - not local girls.

Sometime last year, I put forth the idea that maybe the Barcelona house was actually owned or rented by the modeling agency that RLC works closely with (to make back some of the expenses associated with flying the girls in and providing living quarters for the visiting models) and that RLC was simply "managing and providing the web infrastructure needed to put the apartment online".

If that were true, then RLC would have no say in who would be tenants of that particular apartment and it would explain why the apartment had gaps in tenant placement there. I'm still wondering whether something similar to this is going on. 

I'm just throwing this out as food for thought. It is for those of you who actually enjoy having actual discussions in a "forum". 

If you have any meaningful feedback, please post it. I would prefer not to receive a bunch of one-line replies saying what a stupid idea this is and how dumb I am to have posted it. We have more than enough of those kinds of posts here. Thank you. :biggrin:

Don't think it's an stupid ideia at all book,rlc want most girls from countries like Russian etc..why they won't wire more girls from Spain,Italy and even Portugal etc  it's beyound me..they could stay more time(basically the time rlc wanted) and usualy girls from Spain are super open minded same about Italians etc,not the same can be said about some girls we seen from the countries they recruit usualy,and of course would be more variety,an Latin girl it's very different from an Russian or an Ukrainian one,same about one Asian one,would be nice to have more variety of ethnicities etc.

• Upvote 2