Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes she did, Megan went out the door first, possibly to call the lift then Rebecca followed at 17.44 after she had been texting on her phone 

are Lola & beardy still there ???????

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am commenting, and I say what the fuck I think, if you do not like it do not read my comments

Non ti incazzare e dire minchiate, fai la figura del cretino e basta, poi voglio dire stai spiando ragazze giovani dal buco della serratura mica puoi venire a fare il santarellino..

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Beardy brought a suitcase earlier and unpacked his clothes so he will say at least a few day in the appartment

thanks phantom

wonder if they (lola & him) are going over to barc1 to see anna ???????

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Kitek said Beeardy has plan with Anna tonight. We don't know if it will be in one of the barca appartments

I read that- to me that does not sound good- I don't trust him- my  opinion

The more I see of the apeman debacle and how the saga unfolds day by day, the more it resembles a scenario from Big friggin Brother. From the day he was introduced to the girls at barca2 he has only shown a business like approach to Lola. I've never seen him display any show of genuine affection towards her, in fact on the first night he even rejected groping her exposed bottom when they were in her bed which I found weird and even got up and left at 5 o'clock in the morning. To leave at that time of day means in my mind he didn't need to stay there so he would have had somewhere else to go. He is totally comfortable in front of the cams whereas any new person always shows some apprehension before they get used to them. Each time he appears, it's like another calculated episode. So is it because he has been placed there by RLC and the more they know he is disliked by most of us then they will know that people will still keep watching to see what tricks the arsehole will get up to next and boost viewing numbers. Or is it a case of a real association with Lola and he knows he can use her to get what he wants from the other girls in which case he could be loaded with money. It's a conundrum that will only be unravelled with time. 

That's purely my opinion of what has been seen to date not a speculation of the future so shoot me down if you wish.

• Upvote 1

Ce matin, on voyait Rebecca dans sa chambre en train de ranger des choses, dont son ordi, dans sa valise. On suppose donc qu'elle va partir. Dans le même temps, une valise est prête dans le salon (Barcelone1) aujourd'hui aussi, coïncidence assez flagrante!! Un échange d'une fille à une autre serait envisageable entre appartement 1 et 2?