Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

My goal is not to have a bunch of posts challenging guys about what I consider stupid statements because #1 ,everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some of  you seem to think what you saw those nights when Dima was in town was real or somehow not drug related. those ladies were not the same that you have seen since those nights but somehow you seem to think so. Other than night you've only seen Anna,Stella and Polya masturbate ...yet you continue to whine about Stella not being sexual yet you've seen nothing sensual or sexual from Caroline or Belle for that matter. Lets just see them masturbate once on their own before we  declare them so sexual. Show me a woman whose sexuality comes from inside (i.e. Anna) and I will show you a keeper. Anna is leaving, and soon after Polya ,Iust a thought...so there will be only one girl that we have even seen masturbate openly. Just thinking...

Regard Carolina agree..but Belle you're very wrong..that night..she received oral sex(by rebbeca)she sucked etc the boobs of Megan,Rebecca etc.she used vibrator on several girls..rebbeca sucked her boobs and pu££$ very nicely.So regard Belle you're wrong,regard Carolina..agree.

• Upvote 1