Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

38 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I think Belle is adorable and every moment I see her on screen is a joy but I was trying to point out a point....not criticize Belle..

Fuck fuck fuck. ilook at them all mornibg and than i must go away for 30min and than i look again and they was naked. Did they make love???

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, like during the "Megan-thon", gave me the impression that Stella was attracted by Lola, but each time, Lola seems to drunk to really do anything, and she shuts any attempt by Stella to get closer by erecting a gigantic "wall of talking". Seriously, she talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, breaking the mood and preventing any intimate moments.

Moreover, I have the feeling that every girl (Stella obviously, but even Anna, and Carolina), is at least to some extent attracted to her, which makes them blind to other "opportunities" (hi Belle ...)

Oh well ...

3 minutes ago, biloba76 said:

I would love to see Lola bate....does anyone have any photo or video of her?

Did you see if Lola and Stella make love? I saw Lola bate last week live. She start with fingers and after

that she took a small dildo and get a orgasm.