Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

If she's going next door, she might not wear it very long...what a waste.

I can't keep track of all that goes on any more so I should stop guessing, but now I think they are ALL going out, including the guy. So it will be a couple of quiet hours until they get back in the morning. But things change so fast in those apartments so who knows... I will just keep watching and enjoy.

Just now, Frankster said:

Look at Megan and Rebecca. Just like orgy night, just before they startet, they where sitting right there, Megan i basicly the same outfit...

Good observation. Now if Megan just lie back and Rebecca on top of her....

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

I can't keep track of all that goes on any more so I should stop guessing, but now I think they are ALL going out, including the guy. So it will be a couple of quiet hours until they get back in the morning. But things change so fast in those apartments so who knows... I will just keep watching and enjoy.

I also think so. ... Let see. 

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Now there's a guy who got the point :)