Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

20 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yeah hurray for the guy who's super handsy (and worst) when the girls are drunk. When they are sober they only play with each other. I still maintain he is a creep until he does something with Anna when she's not in her zombie mode.

I do not know the meaning of "handsy", sorry. ... He seems to be a normal guy (expect that he may be a part of the project not only as a resident).

What makes you think that, for example, Anna not like to get close to him? ... His behave matched perfectly  the situation and was not more intrusive as the behavior of girls. ... There are no indications that the girls dislike this guy at all (also not the morings after the events)....  On the other hand, Your statement fits perfectly with all the anti guy "rant" that is found in this forum (for the barcelona apartment and the apartment of K&K). Why you people dislike to see guys in this apartments? ... Since he is there, the situation has dramatically improved. ... It is simpy fun to watch. The girls seems to have fun to party. ... Were is your issue?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmm...i am still confused...the only drink that they had that night was the red drink that the guy made in the jar with probably lemons in it...and he took the drink out from a 6 ltr bottle...similar to a mineral water bottle....what was that...something alcoholic?

Yes apparently it was pre made Sangria and he added a healthy dose of another liquor.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

if i was in place of that guy...i would have atleast thrown stella's clothes in the oven, in the morning....for what she did yesterday...i dont understand the logic of unlocked doors...

Well if they had let her sleep.. no interruption by her would have occurred..

Just now, cacjc said:

what did she do?

well, she couldnt handle anna and that guy alone making out..she just broke away from other girls and invaded their bedroom and bed...she practically kicked the guy out..he had to sleep on the floor eventually and without his shorts...and she didnt come for any fun..she just came and slept...for a while anna was just lying over the guy because there was no place for her...stella didnt care...she was already sleeping and even took the sheet..which had to be pulled by anna and the guy to partially cover themselves...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

well, she couldnt handle anna and that guy alone making out..she just broke away from other girls and invaded their bedroom and bed...she practically kicked the guy out..he had to sleep on the floor eventually and without his shorts...and she didnt come for any fun..she just came and slept...for a while anna was just lying over the guy because there was no place for her...stella didnt care...she was already sleeping and even took the sheet..which had to be pulled by anna and the guy to partially cover themselves...

She was there for fun she was playing with his cock too 

he didn't mind that

Just now, adamneve said:

So  Stella if you are reading this.."You cannot handle alcohol!!"... :shy: leave it alone.. 

the sort of fun that she tried to have with the guy and anna...that can only happen if u drink too much cocacola..she was plain stupid and irritating...