Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

elle aura fait un passage éclair!!! juste le temps pour elle de fourrer sa langue dans la chatte de toutes ses copines, et tchao!!!!je me demande qui va la remplacer?? amber rain ou sasha grey?!!!!:biggrin:

She has made a flying visit !!! just time for her to stick HER tongue into her pussy with all HER girlfriends, and chao !!!!
I wonder who will replace ?? amber rain or sasha gray? !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry I had to fix that translation....it sounds weird when you say his/he/him instead of she/her :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

being the Devil's advocate here....i havent yet understood the problem ppl have here with the bearded guy....

He is surrounded by beautiful, underdressed women but he hardly even stares at them....plus he usually never touches them unless they lie on top of him...

He has shown lot of patience on both the nights.,,,esp on the first night when he was being treated like trash and made to change rooms every minute...

plus he seems pretty decent while talking to the girls...i have not yet seen him talking to girls with any sheepish smile, or trying to crack jokes in an attempt to impress them,,,as far as his looks are concerned...well girls dont really care about looks...

Seriously,,,,what have you been watching this whole week?,,,could not be this apt,,,,,,,,,,I think that if you like this guy,,then you wouldn't see the things we saw,,you would turn a blind eye to it.

It would be better for you to have said that you wanted him there and you liked him being there,,,because everything you just wrote was basically saying that he was the perfect gentleman.