Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, botika216 said:

Ya que nos prohíben hablar de las chicas cuando están fuera lo mejor que podemos hacer es no comentar nada hasta que regresen, comentar sobre los Lev, Thomas, Demid etc, etc, veriamos entonces hacia donde va este foro, una prohibicion ridicula, es mi opinion, cuando estas chicas salgan de los apartamentos yo saldre del foro

Agree in part with you,but already seen people talking about what the girls doing outside..the mod intervene think it was because the rudeness of the coment..that I agree.Just hope we can have free of speech and can say wat we think(without being very rude)..like if an girl it's all day out..like Probrably Lola was..we should had the right to coment..Lola its always out rlc and when it's in doesn't do nothing..just an exemple..of course saying for the 100time that the girls are going to meet dudes and fu€&..that should end..so think mods should be careful and let people have free speech to an certain extend.Right now the new rules have brought some nice things..like the insults and desrespects are much much less..and other not so good..like an feeling of limit of speech.But personal feel it's the right way.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree in part with you,but already seen people talking about what the girls doing outside..the mod intervene think it was because the rudeness of the coment..that I agree.Just hope we can have free of speech and can say wat we think(without being very rude)..like if an girl it's all day out..like Probrably Lola was..we should had the right to coment..Lola its always out rlc and when it's in doesn't do nothing..just an exemple..of course saying for the 100time that the girls are going to meet dudes and fu€&..that should end..so think mods should be careful and let people have free speech to an certain extend.Right now the new rules have brought some nice things..like the insults and desrespects are much much less..and other not so good..like an feeling of limit of speech.But personal feel it's the right way.

another thought just hit me Ze- some people have access to there social accounts, and let us know what they do "outside" the apartment, ie- like when someone posted that Kami posted "that she arrived in Dubai"- I for one don't see anything wrong with that- but it is "outside" the apartment- hope you know what I mean, and understand what you are saying

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

De acuerdo en parte con usted, pero la gente ya vistos hablando de lo que las chicas haciendo outside..the mod intervienen creo que fue debido a la rudeza de la coment..that I agree.Just espero que podamos tener libre de expresión y se puede decir que wat pensar (sin ser muy grosero) .. como si una chica es todo el día out..like probrably Lola was..we debería tenía el derecho de su coment..Lola siempre fuera RLC y cuando está en no hacer nada .. sólo una exemple..of supuesto que dice para la 100time que las chicas se van a reunir los tipos y fu € .. que debería end..so mods cree que debería tener cuidado y dejar que la gente tiene la libertad de expresión a una cierta extend.Right ahora la nuevas reglas han traído un poco agradable things..like los insultos y desrespects son mucho más less..and otra no tan good..like una sensación de límite de speech.But sensación personal es la manera correcta.

Bueno, lo que yo digo, no comentar nada mientras las chicas estan fuera, veriamos cuanto tiempo dura esta prohibición, como este foro siga el camino de prohibir como RLC, vamos mal.

• Upvote 1