Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Zinc said:

i sort of agree with you.esp the bearded and anna part...basically only through ecstasy these girls really put up a show...but the thing is..Lola seems to be planning something now and then..even if boring...rest of the girls are happy just spending their time doing nothing at all..we have Stella and Lima..who are effectively ecstasy proof...bella is really cute and funny (but she is similar to Ilona...funny, nude and not very sexual in nature...just likes to fool around usually)...

this leaves us with Caro and Melina...they have potential and they are friends...but difficult to see them together..like Caro and Stella got a chance last week which Stella blew away...in conclusion ecstasy is required surely....

Gess we both agree any of the current girls are like an Irma or llona,or even the good moments of Megan of Rebecca,Well barca house its Just this way,sometimes it's plain fun and entertaining to watch..other times it's more boring.

2 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

I have to say carolina is fucking HOT !!!

For me she is the hottest girl they brought to rlc.

Not my cup of tea,lip injection..and she looks nice but being as boring as she is in cams makes her almost as appealing as the tv in livingroom..she acts almost like an Lola..so not an good thing..but Probrably last couple days she will do an fantastic open sight bate..and some will forget how less parcipative she was in rlc..polya anyone..

• Upvote 1