Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

the people paying for their free ride in barcelona, and providing their paychecks, and financing this little joyride tonight (along with whatever party favors were consumed) just got completely disrespected and there is no way to justify that so I think they have a right to complain

Agreed!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

OK GUYS,,,YOU CAN START WATCHING AGAIN,,,PART 2 ABOUT TO BEGIN,,,,,,,,,,,SHOW OF HANDS WHO THINKS THA LOLA NEVER PLANNED ON DOING ANYTHING,,,NOTICE THAT SHE HAS BEEN PROLONGING FOR OVER 1 HOUR 28 MINS NOW!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

and she is not finished... now Stella takes over...

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OK GUYS,,,YOU CAN START WATCHING AGAIN,,,PART 2 ABOUT TO BEGIN,,,,,,,,,,,SHOW OF HANDS WHO THINKS THA LOLA NEVER PLANNED ON DOING ANYTHING,,,NOTICE THAT SHE HAS BEEN PROLONGING FOR OVER 1 HOUR 28 MINS NOW!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Party is over.  She has tweezers out.  More hair to be removed.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Yeah, I'm all for adding a balcony cam. But the result of everyone sending hate mail to RLC right now is likely to be no more orgies, not orgies without sheets and out in the open.

then so be it, the members are who provide the money so if they are not happy there is no money, hopefully they will tell them if they are hgoing to do something dont be so damn obvious about making sure they arent seen, again these girls know what they signed up for and what the ultimate purpose of these apartments are

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Carolina's out.  I think the night is about over...  It's 6am there... BTW, anybody know the jam they're listening to?  I really like that tune..

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

exactly ze do we like them covering up? no, but to put all the blame on the one girl there that bates openly and not the ones that haven't bated at all in the open is borderline mental the covering up was a group effort because caro and lola are not comfortable out in the open

Indeed delong,no doubt the main fault was Carolina,she clareary doesn't want do it open sight,but of course Lola was find it very comfortable also..Stella and belle also agreeded with all the Circus we seen..but of course we can't forget the past and the truth it's..Stella did things open..belle the same..the others two..not so much..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

the people paying for their free ride in barcelona, and providing their paychecks, and financing this little joyride tonight (along with whatever party favors were consumed) just got completely disrespected and there is no way to justify that so I think they have a right to complain

Yep. We are paying RLC and they use our money to pay the girls. We pay to see the girls. Not have them hide out in a blind spot.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Party is over.  She has tweezers out.  More hair to be removed.

CAROLINA ATE OUT LOLA'S PUSSY,,,,,,,,,,,ONLY FOR LOLA TO SHAVE FOR OVER AN HOUR SO SHE CAN GET EATEN OUT AGAIN,,,,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Carolina's out.  I think the night is about over...  It's 6am there... BTW, anybody know the jam they're listening to?  I really like that tune..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed delong,no doubt the main fault was Carolina,she clareary doesn't want do it open sight,but of course Lola was find it very comfortable also..Stella and belle also agreeded with all the Circus we seen..but of course we can't forget the past and the truth it's..Stella did things open..belle the same..the others two..not so much..

i think its more about the obvious deliberateness of the hiding and covering up, again these girls know exactly what they are doing and why they are there, so again i call bullshit on the shyness bit

• Upvote 3