Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Atleast I deserve CREDIT....all along against all sorts of NEGATIVE comments I have been supporting CARO and LOLA...they proved me right...they are the only two who can escalate things...but the hurdles are too many girls and BORING girls...yest STELLA almost turned a horny night into some TRAGIC marathon...thanks to CARO the night was saved....whether we like it or not..all girls look up to Lola to plan the night....

but the RULE is simple...they need PILLS everytime to perform (yest they took them in Barca 1..lola and caro...)

Like K&K...Anna, Irma, Lola and Caro need two bedroom apartments in Russia...to make it more fun....I am SCARED what will happen once LOLA leaves....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit split on last night events. On one hand, the covered part and especially the balcony time were a huge letdown. The session was apparently more intense than Megan's one, seeing it would have been wonderful. I don't really see the point in the covering to be honest  : if it is about not damaging the girl internet image regarding a bf or family, they already showed way too much for that, either go all the way, or do nothing : I mean it is obvious that very recognizable girls are taking a dildo on any vid or capture that could leak, even if we don't see the actual action.

On the other hand, a lot of making out between the girls, which I, to be honest find almost as arousing as actual action, plus a few seconds glimpse at the epic scene.

As a side note, the covering and balcony were not the most infuriating hiding tactics : at some point, a girl brought a lamp, and the extra lightsource caused the nightvision camera to lose definition, so the few glimpses of action were pretty grainy.

Ah well...

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I also think that the covering was requsted by Carolina. ... Ultimately it doesn't matter who wanted to have the cover. All the girls have worked together to hide a very large part (almost all) of the event. .. :cry:

It is a pity. ... The cameras are there to enable a view that is normaly not possible. If this view shows only that the view is still not posisible (because of hidding), it create a lot of fustration and annoyance. It's a little like to sell ice that is heated up to room temperature. It makes as little seens as to sell the cam views into rooms were the residents are hidding.

Look if it had to happen that way better that it happened. It will probably be slightly better next time as the girls become more comfortable. Several RLC girls have come a long way. Just look at Kami for the prime excellent and even Kristy's beginning to shed her shyness. If it hadn't of happened then there is much less chance of it happening again in the future so I congratulate all the girls.

The real complaint should be if this is to be the official RLC orgy room, it needs at least another camera angle if not 2.

And stop with the night light massages. That really does annoy me - we want to see the girl's bodies not have it like some nocturnal; wildlife documentary!

• Upvote 4

Sad that a lotta time was wasted in Graveyard Barca 1....dont know why did they choose a weekday for a wild night....they wasted all weekend doing nothing....

Also....Caro was talking to some guy in Barca 1..some bald guy...dont know who he was....

It's OK to praise Lola (for whom this is very normal) and Caro but who was using a dildo like a machine? My Belle of course. She might have reservations about getting started but once in there she will fuck anybody's brains out - she's fucked my brains out several times and I haven't even met her.

People who say she's an annoying teenager don't recognise the huge star she's becoming. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's OK to praise Lola (for whom this is very normal) and Caro but who was using a dildo like a machine? My Belle of course. She might have reservations about getting started but once in there she will fuck anybody's brains out - she's fucked my brains out several times and I haven't even met her.

People who say she's an annoying teenager don't recognise the huge star she's becoming. 

Belle is very cute...but sexually i dont rate her very high...even rest of the girls are careful of not overdoing it with her....she is just a better version of Ilona...sometimes she acts like an 8 year old..esp around Lola..like...a couple of nights back she was playing on Lola's bed..rolling around like a kid....but i enjoy her presence..she seems to have a good heart and pure heart...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

damn guys, i missed all the action last night. havent even seen a small photo. anyone got some tips to how or where?

just wait for the next round of pills....Lola will go out with a bang surely...