Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Well it would be interesting as to who gets the Lola room after she leaves...the room is huge...u get a free attached bath, the owner would most probably be the controller of most future orgies (dont know how many are left)...I would have supported Milena to be there...but she has shocked me with her awkward behaviour...

Hope the room is instead used as stash for ecstasy...Stella will pretty much mindfuck the girls if the new girl is not strong enough mentally...yest she almost made a horny Lola cry and tried to continue today in the kitchen...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people have posted their opinions today, some very emotionally, but opinions are like arseholes right? So here's my arsehole:

I was not watching live last night so have just flicked through my video for the highlights. Yes it's a shame that Carolina wanted to cover up so much, but it's progress from what we've seen before - until last night I have found Carolina utterly boring so it's nice to see her relax a little, even if she was not confident enough to be fully in the open. 

People need to stop blaming Stella for everything, just because they don't like her. The panties stayed on because she's on her period. She did not mean to cover the bathroom cam, other girls have accidentally done that before with a towel and they always take it down once RLC texts them. It was not her idea to cover Carolina, but she helped because clearly it made Carolina comfortable - it would have been much worse if she had removed the sheet and Carolina became uncomfortable and the show ended. People are even blaming Stella for doing things when she was not even in the room - the mixture of late night action, sexual frustration and general anger at RLC is causing some members to have false memories, automatically assuming that it is Stella's fault whenever something happens they do not like

It was also a shame that Lola and Carolina finished up on the balcony, but if you look at it from a different perspective it is actually quite a positive thing (hear me out.) Whilst there is no doubt, in my opinion, that the show was pre-planned, the fact that Lola was determined to give Carolina an orgasm, even if it meant going off cam to do it, meant that the night was not just about entertaining us viewers. They could have just stopped after the bed show, but they didn't; what happened on the balcony was for the pleasure of the girls, not for the pleasure of the viewer, and that shows more of a connection between the girls than just actresses on a screen. Carolina really did want to get off, and Lola really did want to help her do it.

Lastly, this shows that the night a few weeks ago was not a one-off, and in all likelihood it will happen again. Whether this continues after Lola leaves remains to be seen.

• Upvote 9

Too many girls, will always be a problem in Barca 2 because of the low camera angle in Lola's room..it will always block most of the fun if one of the girls'decides to just sit and observe, she will most probably come in the way of the fun..looking forward to some one on one action....although the chances are bleak.....

Bottom line...need the pills everytime to make things happen...and if one of the girls is dominant like Lola...then things will always happen..we have seen Caro getting subdued by Stella and she had to live with it and control herself...

A lotta ppl are worried about what happens in the Balcony...we tend to forget that Anna smoked alot, Stella also smokes a lot...and Caro is a smoker as well...so balcony will be a major part of their lives...and i have a feeling they dont go to the balcony to to do stuff which is too extreme for the camera...but rather to cool down and have a bit of break and fresh air....

Lets face it..we have seen balcony cam with many months of Queen Irma...but even she did nothing outside on balcony...the only difference is that we now have girls with pills there...so not sure...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

and i have a feeling they dont go to the balcony to to do stuff which is too extreme for the camera...but rather to cool down and have a bit of break and fresh air....

You must not have watched last night 

15 minutes ago, Jayne said:

You are too funny.

You have more chance of being the next pope then having a say in what you watch. Basically what I'm saying is you have no say at all.

As for your second sentence. Well that's just a load of bullshit. Basically what I'm saying here is that you have absolutely no idea what is real life.

For you hold fast to compare this with real life? In this look like? In nothing. This is a show, it is an adult entertainment, the same contract say it. Here, people pay to watch what adults normally do at home (in a fictitious form) If you want to convince yourself, that this is like real life, yourself and your tastes, I will not be who you remove that taste. Finally, I say to you, but I tell others too, here no one knows, no one is better than anyone, to see if we go a little respect among all, that costs nothing.

More than Balcony cam i would prefer a better cam angle in Lola's room..that low cam will be a problem everytime...Well honestly i thought after, that guy's visit yest night..the girls would be more controlled with music and activities on balcony...dont know what he wanted to know...but Lola surely told him many times that there are only girls in the apartment...dont know in what context he was asking about the ppl in the apartment...

42 minutes ago, Nick said:

that's the real problem that's how I see Lola wants to be Bee queen in B1 &B2 LOL I feel sorry for belle Lola controls her some how and they don't give her any attation 

I don't think Lola controls Belle, but rather Lola doesn't seem to place Belle in the same circle of girls as Stella and Carolina, for instance.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think that many people here forget that the members of CC are a tiny, tiny fraction of a percent of the total viewers, and subscribers, to RLC. I am quite certain that if every single member of CamCaps cancelled their RLC membership at the same time RLC would barely notice. 

This is the absolute main thing that people never want to seem to realize on this site. Just because a handful of people on a forum whine and complain about the actions of one apartment, doesn't mean that the overall fanbase feel the same way. People need to remember that RLC has subscribers from ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just on CC. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

As long as the money keeping them in those apartments in front of cameras is from PAYING SUBSCRIBERS, WE DO OR AT LEAST HAVE A SAY IN WHAT WE WATCH. And also nobody masturbates undercover with no one watching IN REAL LIFE.

No we don't. Our subscription only lets us see what the camera sees. They do not take requests. As for how people masterbate when no one is watching...you know this how?

• Upvote 1