Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

12 minutes ago, Yury said:

They were covered with blankets because Carolina did not want to have sex on camera. In the beginning she said: "Only not here!" then began to hide behind the a blanket. Stella and Belle complied with the request of  Carolina and covered her coverlet. Lola, as always, was not shy of cameras.

that's how I thought it went down,if it had been any of the other girls getting all the attention we would have seen it I blamed the whole sheet incident on Carolina

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, kase said:

everything began with lola she took a man with them who are called apeman male tried to have sex with lola but lola would not have sex with male then came anna visiting and anna befriended apeman a few days later was the birthday for belle who were eventually to drug party and since then here they just been sex party alcohol and drug 

Well, that about wraps things up. Everyone can go now. You are no longer needed. Thanks for playing. :angel:

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ha Yury, you caught me out. I was only fuelling Loa conspiracy theories. I had heard before that it was probably Carolina who asked for the cover up and have mention it in other posts.

All cursed Stella, because she breaks the show. I just want restore justice. In my opinion, Stella made every effort to fuck Carolina. :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, kase said:

everything began with lola she took a man with them who are called apeman male tried to have sex with lola but lola would not have sex with male then came anna visiting and anna befriended apeman a few days later was the birthday for belle who were eventually to drug party and since then here they just been sex party alcohol and drug 

I do not know the cause or the reason that has led UM take home ... may have something to do that Caroline, have a boyfriend in Barcelona, and got home yesterday vomiting and bad body, she had to visit several sometimes the bathroom, as well as taking some kind of oral anti-inflammatory type.

1 hour ago, kase said:

As for Lola's sex with mens: Dima old friend of Lola. During the famous orgy in B2 he offered to Lola join him with Anna. Lola refused, saying that they are friends with Dima and she does not want to have sex with a friend.
Lola has repeatedly told the girls that can not fuck with a man, if she do not feel amorous feelings for him (being in love). She has already a year did not have sex with a man.
Incidentally, with regard to counterfeit sex show: You can laugh at me, but it seems to me that in B2 now happening real sex. In B1 erotic show to attract subscribers. You may consider me naive fool, but I think exactly so. :shy:

• Upvote 12

8 minutes ago, Yury said:

As for Lola's sex with mens: Dima old friend of Lola. During the famous orgy in B2 he offered to Lola join him with Anna. Lola refused, saying that they are friends with Dima and she does not want to sleep with a friend.
Lola has repeatedly told the girls that can not fuck with a man, if she do not feel amorous feelings for him (being in love). She has already a year did not have sex with a man.
Incidentally, with regard to counterfeit sex show: You can laugh at me, but it seems to me that in B2 now happening real sex. In B1 erotic show to attract subscribers. You may consider me naive fool, but I think exactly so. :shy:

Yury you are neither naive nor a fool. You ability to actually listen to what is going on rather than make judgement on speculation is invaluable for many of us. The naive are the people who make up wild theories from thin air and the fools are the people who believe them. Thank you for your translations. :biggrin:

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Lola got a phone call and walked quickly out onto the balcony. After a few minutes UM

Carolina and Stella was not in the apartment

So she might have another visit by the brunette with the kid, and not showing the kid this time.

17 minutes ago, Yury said:

As for Lola's sex with mens: Dima old friend of Lola. During the famous orgy in B2 he offered to Lola join him with Anna. Lola refused, saying that they are friends with Dima and she does not want to have sex with a friend.

I have not had the opportunity to exchange opinions with you, but what I've heard about you, I understand that one of the few who understands Russian, and you can follow the conversations of the girls in real time, so you, as it says another partner, not imagining things, hears (others can not do that).

My admiration for your help, and put some light in this story.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Frankster said:

So she might have another visit by the brunette with the kid, and not showing the kid this time.

Could be but with the things that have been going on I'm not so sure it's that simple. We may never know the reason.

30 minutes ago, Yury said:

so Lola can not have sex with a man that is a friend but she can have sex with 6 girls that are all her friends???????