Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

17 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

has anyone given any indication as to what happened yesterday and last night regarding UM and whatever was on that phone

Not that I've seen. They appear to be in a good mood. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Trying to but Nelly's afternoon delight was distracting me.:biggrin:

lol i saw that too, basically stella is pacing like a caged animal looking worried, you are right every one else is in a good mood

if RLC goes on we owe it to the various Leora, Nina and Kira, Zoya, Nelly, Masha and now Kristy and not to these starlets by soft core that live in the two apartments Barcelona, they are pathetic

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

si RLC pasa lo debemos a los distintos Leora, Nina y Kira, Zoya, Nelly, Masha y ahora Kristy y no a estos aspirantes a estrellas de núcleo blando que viven en los dos apartamentos en Barcelona, que son patéticos

" Aspirantes a estrella " que se quedan en patéticas actrices, ademas de falsas y estafadoras, después de la burla del lunes noche yo al día siguiente las hubiese puesto en calle a las cuatro y que se fuesen a reír de sus padres, no de los abonados.

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if RLC goes on we owe it to the various Leora, Nina and Kira, Zoya, Nelly, Masha and now Kristy and not to these starlets by soft core that live in the two apartments Barcelona, they are pathetic

You are welcome to your point of view but if you had money in the project your opinion would lose you cash. While CC represents only a portion of the overall membership, it is a good measure of popularity. Leora only generates less than half of the interest of B2 alone. The others combined do not create the number of interests of B1 alone. If you combine the interest combined by B1 and B2 alone you have a cash cow that would make any investor happy and likely rich. RLC isn't going out of business anytime soon. You can characterize what you see any way you choose but it will not change how the majority feel about watching or their willingness to pay to see it. It has you hooked. Look at the amount of time you spend here talking about it.

• Upvote 1

I think now My Belle has not showered now for 2 days, just washed her hair today, and is keeping her panties firmly on. It probably just reflects her mood, but when in B1 I am guessing now she does not want to show Milena her pussy and maybe at B2 she know she is going to have to shower tonight but it is very disappointing. She's more upbeat at B2 but still a long way from being wild abandoned fun loving naked Belle.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The only thing that saves them is nudity and shows otherwise they are not entertaining and quite frankly the last show though very hot was virtually invisible. The only thing they can offer to appease, since they do nothing interesting or bate except in very dark most circumstances, is a spectacular well lit show, but i do not hold out any hope. The lighting all round in B2 seems appalling at the moment. The couples and K&K have always been the stars of the show. Barca has has it's personalities Irma, Ilona and even although it was an abrasive personality Adele but only Belle has stood out from the current crop and even she seems to be very subdued now - she needed a young friend (younger than her like Megan although maybe a bit livelier) to bounce off and they gave her Milena and Lima ... RLC what were you thinking?

• Upvote 2