Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Told you Belle is ready to get naked.

she is in lola's room- isn't she ???????

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Which is fine.  I don't think that people need to go reporting the tenants about it though.

Depends your point of view Tripod,If you don't mind with it then no need,but if don't agree with with then seen no wrong of reporting it..myself didn't do it,but don't agree at all..but now for exemple it's 100% clear why Stella looks strange most of the time..drugs do that to an person..and if people don't complain we will have more like Stella etc..not an good thing in my opinion.

Stella seems to really know what she's doing with coke. She had it wrapped in paper in the bathroom. This is the best way to store powder because in a plastic baggie it gets squashed into the plastic and you lose some of it. Not that I know anything about that. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I agree

probally the most real life on RLC

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Depends your point of view Tripod,If you don't mind with it then no need,but if don't agree with with then seen no wrong of reporting it..myself didn't do it,but don't agree at all..but now for exemple it's 100% clear why Stella looks strange most of the time..drugs do that to an person..and if people don't complain we will have more like Stella etc..not an good thing in my opinion.

ITS THIER LIFE