Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I suppose we find out in the next 24 hours whether the rumours about My Belle going are true and if they are, than that was a pretty sad and extremely disappointing party for her to go out on. Just one more proper girl on girl orgy please before you go although noneof the girls will be in a fit state today least of all My Belle.

BTW had I been at the party yesterday maybe I would have behaved pretty badly as well so I guess I can't blame the guys, which I don't, too much as I would have done anything within reason to have a few minutes wit My Belle.

Wow they're still buzzed, actually more than last night ... slow acting stuff LOL

The problem with Belle is either no girl fancies her..or coz she is too young so they are rather protective of her...even that night while making out with her, Lola was apparently talking to Belle like reminding her of her limits...

Personally i would love a horny Caro with Belle session..but one on one..no useless audience and support staff....which is highly difficult in Barca 2...unless Stella starts going out with this new found guy..every night...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It would be nice to see Belle join the other girls there. ... :) .... It would also make it more easy for RLC to have a restart with B1. ... ;)

I thinks he should share with Lola - she shared with Anna.

Just now, Zinc said:

I never spoke negative of Bearded 1 or Bearded 2...but these guys were creepy..all three of them were super horny and staring at all the asses..and esp talking sheepishly about Caro all the time..esp the 3rd guy..he just wanted to lose his virginity...

This guys were surrounded by girls in underwear making some kind of naked sushi meal. ... The guys did what every guy there age would have tried.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

This guys were surrounded by girls in underwear making some kind of naked sushi meal. ... The guys did what every guy there age would have tried.

I agree..i would have been more creepy than them...but in comparison...the Bearded was more of a gentleman for most of the time,..probably coz of his age and experience...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can understand that other people do not have the same tastes as you, and paying (I guess) that like you, we do not like what we see?

You do not like to see the girls have fun?

After tonight it seems clear that Stella is not into girls and she should really stop teasing with all that rubbish, as most of the girls in Barcelona should actually. Some will displeased but most of us will be fine ;)

Just now, Zinc said:

I agree..i would have been more creepy than them...but in comparison...the Bearded was more of a gentleman for most of the time,..probably coz of his age and experience...

The bearded was also more older and experienced. ... This guys will also get older. ... Nothing to worry about. ... :)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Get the guy out now; these girls are in the mood and the light is good.

Stella wants him there. Therefore he has every right to stay

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Exactly, there were not creepy at all! If staring at a girls arse is creepy, then every man on the planet is creepy. If being invited to a party with a load of models wearing lingerie and wanting to fuck them is creepy, then just being a man is creepy! These were normal, young guys and many people on here are completely over-reacting

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

The problem with Belle is either no girl fancies her..or coz she is too young so they are rather protective of her...even that night while making out with her, Lola was apparently talking to Belle like reminding her of her limits...

Personally i would love a horny Caro with Belle session..but one on one..no useless audience and support staff....which is highly difficult in Barca 2...unless Stella starts going out with this new found guy..every night...

She is 22, Milena fancies her like fuck, Lola like s her and Carolina keeps staring at her. What exactly were Belle's limits considering she did more than any othe r during the orgy. She is sexually experienced. Yup one on one with Caro would be great provided Caro doesn't cover up Belle.

• Upvote 1