Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I couldn't marry Megan, the thought of upsetting her if she found out about me and Leora woul be mortifying - I could not have an affair - but of course there is always the possibility she might join in on the one night stand with My Belle - now that would be a night to remember.

Yes I realise Nora would probably chop my balls off but still less painful than upsetting Megan.

46 minutes ago, vortios said:

Let's see, do not try to be moralistic, or judge their conscience is more, I think that is not the issue, about what you and I think, but what we are paying ... to show we are paying .. .

That is what we see in these houses ... boys and girls fucking (as in any other house ?, let me say that I do not, for that I have other houses, to enjoy sex well done without drugs, binge drinking no nonsense ...

I do not know what you think, here, I want to see something different, because otherwise, I can spare these houses. I have already said in the case of K & K, when I enter RLC, the home of K & K did not fall guys to fuck, that did not mean that outside the house, they fucked like (*******) ... That's something as normal as life itself.

But I repeat, and I look a little heavy with this subject ... I pay, like most, to see a different show, and that should be a maximum for RLC.
I at least have it very clear. I know the show want to see and which not.

See drunk girls or drugged, girls who spend the day sleeping for hours, late into the night (and that Europe can not enjoy, because the next day you work), those are the things that bother me and not I want to see.
Habrña people who enjoy watching orgies, I prefer to participate in them, do not you think?

OK I'm a bit clearer on your point of view. And I hope you don't think I included you when I mentioned the morality thing. BTW you will have heard me complain all night because I didn't get what I wanted to see, beautiful girl's pussies - well one in particular.

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle looks as if she is putting on a little weight.

Does not look like it to me, depends on the camera's and angles, she has not done one of her workouts for a while though due to been in limbo.

• Upvote 1