Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks like no party for My Belle. Shocking end to the first stage of her RLC career. Let's hope, My Belle, you come back stronger and wiser and next time don't take any shit from any Milenas but please keep that body and hair.

I would like to see Belle have a nice send-off, but I don't think the party yesterday was for her. Doubt Milena would be willing to strip off for her considering their relationship

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I dont understand when 5-6 girls get into the kitchen and all are apparently preparing dinner but it takes them 1.5 hrs...like yest night...and eventually the main course was Milena...

have you ever hand rolled you own sushi it takes a while

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I dont understand when 5-6 girls get into the kitchen and all are apparently preparing dinner but it takes them 1.5 hrs...like yest night...and eventually the main course was Milena...

not everyone enjoyed it though-was a little sour-tart-bitter

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Gossiping - that's the explanation.

yest was awkward really...girls meeting in bathroom and guys meeting in kitchen...then team lola in the living room then team milena in the bathroom...and guys in bathroom....

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Carolina is a bit of an air head? 

Okay make that a full blown air head....:biggrin:

i have been saying for a while now that caroline is all fluff with no substance ...... just an air filled meat sack  lol

• Upvote 2