Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

damn looks like belle cleaned out b-1 of everything she could get her hands on lol

My point though, is why would she do that unless she was keeping it for later? If she packed it to take home, she wouldn't put it in a cupboard for just one night

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

My point though, is why would she do that unless she was keeping it for later? If she packed it to take home, she wouldn't put it in a cupboard for just one night

well i would agree with you but she left her suitcase at b-1 thats the only thing that makes no sense, i think she took the food just so milena cant have access to it

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

HAHA...Caro...fixing herself up...just wish the guy makesout  with her and we see a catfight between Caro and Stella

The guy is a creep. He is constantly checking Caro out and today he kept following her into her room.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Here's a curveball for you BB, how about if Belle was talking to an RLC rep on the phone that day, and she was told that the earliest she could switch apartments was on October 10th

You know I'd be happy, but honestly I would kind of like her off the project until Milena has gone. But Thanks for that, Ben :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

well i would agree with you but she left her suitcase at b-1 thats the only thing that makes no sense, i think she took the food just so milena cant have access to it

But leaving it there makes no sense either. Anna spent her last night at B2 too, but she brought her suitcases with her and left directly from B2. My prediction - tomorrow both apartments go UM for a while. When they're back Belle's suitcase is at B2 and Stella and Belle's names have switched