Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

We don't know for sure. I personally think she's switching to B2, but we'll have to wait and see. 

I'm still going with leaving but we'll see although I can tell you since i have now heard the call when she referred to home sometimes she was referring to B1 with a rather bitter intonation to her voice.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gnaryanus said:

Im afraid cause if she were switching I would want to bring my luggage with me... Unless they are bound to keep it a secret till the day it happens.

But surely we've seen this so many times we should know the pattern by now ... mmm yes well we've seen it once, didn't think that through

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm not saying he is one because I don't know him. Just that creeps tend to appear nice that's their strategy and they will be nice but not go after other girls so when they switch they have laid down the ground work. Creeps also often have the skill to pull out of a relationship with the minimum of damage totheir reputations - the girl might not even know she'd been had but we'd know.

So even though you don't know him you still call him a creep...tsk.....