Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn, seeing her on the sofa, how did I forgot how beautiful Rebecca is :heart:

That been said, I am cautiously optimisti,c Rebecca (even more so than Megan) was considered very boring until her very last day when all hell broke loose :cool:, so I wonder which Rebecca will stay with us in the weeks ahead ? 

Usualy the second or third time the girls change for better..not all of them but most..for exemple llona was so much better the second time..have hopes for Rebecca..lets see if the act more and do more things..because the beauty and simpaty that she already have.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Usualy the second or third time the girls change for better..not all of them but most..for exemple llona was so much better the second time..have hopes for Rebecca..lets see if the act more and do more things..because the beauty and simpaty that she already have.

then we need to send carolina packing-then invite her back later!!!!

1 minute ago, happyone said:

then we need to send carolina packing-then invite her back later!!!!

Hehe..were do I sign!?Carol it's an nice looking girl..but all the intentional covering etc makes her an average barca girl..very far from the most liked ones.