Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

yep we need just megan now 

We just need Lola gone..Megan to take her place and that the trio be fun and open as they were in the last days togheter..by trio I mean..Reb..Megan and Belle..the other two can leave(personal taste of course).

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

you guys think there is a chance of seeing a toy out tonight??

And yes, I agree Rebecca has fantastic tits :biggrin:

Its rlc..anything can happen..but Reb just arrived..not expecting that as fast..and if Lola uses one..will be like other times covered:confused:

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even more important..they should had put an cam on balcony..the cam changes look they listen users..gess an cam on it it's not an thing that interest them sadly..the girls will continue being of cam a lot..hope rlc sees also all the complains about that.

At this point, I think the need for a balcony cam will lessen. The weather is getting colder and the girls will probably not be going out there as much for the next few months. When spring comes, then it will become more important again.

Just now, purplewrap said:

you guys think there is a chance of seeing a toy out tonight??

And yes, I agree Rebecca has fantastic tits :biggrin:

Not likely. I tend to think that what we've been seeing over the last few weeks is a fluke if you will. I'm expecting things to slow down some. I'm not saying it won't or can't happen again. Because I think it will happen. And really I'd rather we not get into any kind of regular pattern here. To remain hot and exciting it has to at least "look natural".  Even if it isn't. I don't want to see the girls acting like it's a chore and they would rather be doing something else. To much of a good thing and all that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

At this point, I think the need for a balcony cam will lessen. The weather is getting colder and the girls will probably not be going out there as much for the next few months. When spring comes, then it will become more important again.

Good point Book,but there is the possibility the balcony being covered..if so would be at nice temperatures..more or less equal than in rest of house..lets hope it isn't covered hehe..and that colder and rainy days will come hehe.