Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If My Belle was in bed maybe she'd be displaying an albeit panties clad butt just as sweetly as Jasmin is doing - man that girl has fine assets. And of course the pixies are connected like a pair of fundamental quantum particles (yes I know observe one and the other's opposite) by being topless. 

5 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I think Belle doesn't like the dark so she is staying in the livingroom. She always had the lights on at B1.

Well I thought that for second but she has a similar uplight in her new room. The Goddess is afraid of the dark - well she is the light - but she could leave her laptop on. Maybe she's afraid of the balcony and that some vampire will enter through it. We actually had a kid who was scared of vampires in our class. When we went to Transylvania as part of round Europe trip he wore garlic around his neck. And this wasn't a nerd just a normal bloke easily in the top third of jocks in the class, just this one thing. I was more worried by the communist police and indeed they nicked stuff off me.

• Upvote 1