Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is that what kind of crazy world are we living in where Jasmine and her lovely bottom right now isn't bent over the sofa being pounded by Caro with a strap-on. I'm just saying it is wrong that it's not happening! ::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

I don't think anyone else has tried to bate yet. At least from what I've seen. Don't know.

and i use the term laid very loosely here, lima was barely conscious and old boy was barely in it long enough, 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What I want to know is that what kind of crazy world are we living in where Jasmine and her lovely bottom right now isn't bent over the sofa being pounded by Caro with a strap-on. I'm just saying it is wrong that it's not happening! ::)

too many girls in the front room that would watch them!!!   LMAO

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Lola did take a vibe with her to the balcony.

Yea I think it was Lola that had an O on the balcony not Caro. Caro was getting the royal treatment in the bed for a while. Then when it looked like Lola's turn they went to the balcony. We will never know for sure unless they mention it and it gets translated but my money is in Lola.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

im guessing .... and this is just a guess ...... but if the strap on fucking didnt start with lola ....... then it aint happening ...... plus The Dark Lady of the Sith wont shut long enought to let it happen AND if by some miracle this did come about Sith Lady would l still fuck it up by telling them they are doing it all wrong

• Upvote 1