Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

3 girls sitting on the couch looking at their phones

Get used to this 

This is what you will see when Lola leaves

I was hear when they open the first apt in October of 2014  and it was very boring till K & K came so i ready for a long day spell

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I was hear when they open the first apt in October of 2014  and it was very boring till K & K came so i ready for a long day spell

I hope not Bonnie but if people keep sending messages to RLC every time they see something they don't like or illegal then we won't see anything good.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would not build your hopes up on that but you never know with this lot, Carolina has been shopping and bought clothes.

Think youre right sulzer,looks another boring night,but bet we gona have some good nights also..hope doesn't take too long,don't remember when was the last orgy night event..but it was some time ago.

41 minutes ago, me2hk said:

The girls need to do Brazilian Wax for hair control instead of shave.  See the demo video on youtube and imagine your favorite RLC girl in it. Be sure and catch the last few seconds of the video-- it appears that the action extended beyond the video. You tube limit probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

I think Leora has had it removed permanently - she certainly doesn't appear to shave and there's nothing there. Just as I like it. Shaving is not a recent thing. It was often practice by upper class women to distinguish themselves i.e. Egyptian and for a time Roman, but then history has some odd things. In 18th century England at balls, married women sometimes had there nipples showing.

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I hope not Bonnie but if people keep sending messages to RLC every time they see something they don't like or illegal then we won't see anything good.

I am one of those who protested in RLC for drugs, but I do not feel completely responsible if the girls do not do anything, you will understand that you could not be a rule the use of drugs to make us see something spicy

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Sorry i stay out of this. There was over 1000 email about the strange behavior going on in the 2 apt. I did't care what they did. What ever they did make the apt fun and now look at it. It boring now

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Awful lot of nonsense posted today, with a few sensible voices in between. I'm sure that 99% of what has been posted over the last 20 pages will be disproven as untrue in the coming days. Just because the girls have a quiet 48 hours doesn't mean that life as we know it is over

Without the "full of sense" posts of some "mouse" that I think you find full of sense etc it's normal that you find everything nonsense..myself only see an forum were people are exchanging ideias and opinions..and like that a lot..well just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am one of those who protested in RLC for drugs, but I do not feel completely responsible if the girls do not do anything, you will understand that you could not be a rule the use of drugs to make us see something spicy

This is real life cam

Drugs are in real life

kids these day's will all try some sort of drug at some time

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry i stay out of this. There was over 1000 email about the strange behavior going on in the 2 apt. I did't care what they did. What ever they did make the apt fun and now look at it. It boring now

I didn't like all the drugs things,said it were but didn't send any mail to rlc..already seen the cemitery b1 was in Vika,Rita etc time,and seen also the same in b2 when Megan and Amy were in start..so it's nice to have movment and funny moments,so many apartments in rlc with more or less boring real life..hope barca apartments continues giving some more fantasy moments etc,people watch barca house more for some reason..the real thing isn't always the most fun to see..

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

This is real life cam

Drugs are in real life

kids these day's will all try some sort of drug at some time

drugs are definitely real life, but in this case were only to lose your inhibitions to the girls, although now I no longer believe to anything and even that of the drug seems like a taking the piss