Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they would have done their activity on the Balcony it would not have looked so conspicuous. But they chose to do it in the Bathroom making no attempt to even hide what they were doing. Which in turn sparked a lot of complaints that RLC had no other alternative but to take action.

If that's the case those who missed out on those 2 awesome nights might be shit out of luck. Getting multiple girls (more than 2) on the same level may prove dificult with booze alone. It's too bad, having a party house option in the RLC lineup was fun as hell. Even worse if they've actually been told to tone it down they may be more reserved overall.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle's been making up for lost time in the food department. Don't think I've ever seen her eat the way she has today.

I have seen her take a lot of snacks in succession but almost never a proper meal, of course not on the Adele scale.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have seen her take a lot of snacks in succession but almost never a proper meal, of course not on the Adele scale.

Nobody was on the scale of  Adele. That didn't eat her food she inhaled it. 

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Barca 2 = Barca 1

its a sad story...congrats to everyone...I thought Stella was best at spoiling the party...but some RLC members may be way ahead of her... :dodgy:

Hopefully it will change but for now it looks like all the partying and "playing" left with her.

indeed...this is sooooo bad it will definitely hurt not only us who watch but also RLC themselves...  I can't for the life of me understand how any people who join for the first time, say this is shaite and stinks and contact the card provider wanting their money back.

• Upvote 2

In regards to the inactivity in b-2 , i think it boils down to three things:

1) complaints about drugs ... remember cc members are not the only ones out there viewing, so complaints may have been far more numerous than we can imagine

2) Messages received from RLC to b-2 regarding recorded and posted shows, this has definitely impacted performance

3) Rebecca returning to the apartment ..... despite one flash of brilliance (that drug fueled) she is basically a waste of space due to boyfriend and spends all day up his ass 

now we are about to have e belle repeat with jasmine trying to get into b-2 rather than stay where she was assigned ....... both b-1 and b-2 need one giant enema ... until that happens brace yourself for a long slow ride

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

3) Rebecca returning to the apartment .....  she is basically a waste of space due to boyfriend and spends all day up his ass 

now we are about to have e belle repeat with jasmine trying to get into b-2 rather than stay where she was assigned ....... both b-1 and b-2 need one giant enema ... until that happens brace yourself for a long slow ride

well....if you've been watching jasmin today, she did the very same thing in bed....as she did last night (chatting with BF on the phone)....   she is pretty and attractive for sure.... but unless she shows some serious masturbation sessions soon (read: NOW!!), she's the same as Rebecca then

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

2) Messages received from RLC to b-2 regarding recorded and posted shows, this has definitely impacted performance.

I don't understand how/why anyone who signed up to be employed by RLC, to broadcast their bodies and intiment moments on the internet could be surprised that there would be recordings. Let alone be mortified by it as has been claimed about Rebecca. Unless RLC is making promises that are impossible to keep.