Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

maybe the microphone is out as well

Nop,the mics are working fine,even the sound from outside its clear..problably nothing going on..but strange any girl says nothing at all..well hope this black screen don't happen a lot more,think this case nothing special going on..but imagine during one orgy this happens..iukkk.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Nodels sad that they sleeping I believe him he is good time keeper

Think at least one it's awakupe,by the sound of bed..that's what looks like,nothing like an night cam working hehe

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nop,the mics are working fine,even the sound from outside its clear..problably nothing going on..but strange any girl says nothing at all..well hope this black screen don't happen a lot more,think this case nothing special going on..but imagine during one orgy this happens..iukkk.

I just sent to RLC the black pictuer 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0332 Belle went to HER OWN bed...

The night vision is unplug. The same thing happen in the other apt  one. Either Rebecca unplug the power when she plug in PC in or Lola unplug it on purpose. This is a big no no. That why you have seen the drop chords that people alway ask about so this is why they have them now so this won't happen again

The other day one of the girls put something in front of one wc cam and rlc very fast warned them to quit it of..now they don't do nothing and it's for some time..the question isn't this night(that I believe nothing it's going on)but if this happen an "good" night..some of rlc residents want be smart ass..remember some acts of d&d were they on purpose move an cam or other..this night was kind strange..Belle gone to her bedroom and close the Lola bedroom doors..both Reb and Lola in bed..and not an single word..4 days Lola!four days!

• Upvote 1