Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

13 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Not all girls like toys. Your goddess tried a toy once she apparently did not like it because it disappeared forever.

well they have hands don't they they cane use it, I think that was leora and I love her she dose very good masterbation :-)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

you tell me that this girls now in B1 and B2 do not like to masturbate there is 7 girls tallest  one of them should do lol I didn't see exept Milena one night she did I felt it was show and Lima in the shower one time and she fuck the guy in and out berger come on guys stop protecting them they hear to make some $$ and live it's not real life 

I did write on the topic of why there is such a low level of masturbation and the reasons, and I concluded that girls who barge in like Lola, Ilona, Polya, Milena make it difficult. This is why I advocate locks on the doors to see if that improves matters.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

She did that this afternoon. It is My Belle when she's herself. This is what she does.

BB I am sorry to say  your not giving enogh attention to bell pour girl she is never horny on you I never see her fantasize on you LOL