Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean Belle LOL although she hardly ever bends other than at massages. Mind you all my favourite girls seem to have such tight arses you never see anything peeking through ... until Leora got that carpet then outside the Ber even Leora's back burger was a rare sight. All the women I don't fancy seem to give it liberally - Sod's law.

No mate, I mean Carolina! Even aside from the night she got dildoed I've seen her bent over on her bed with no panties, naked full frontal outside of the shower, and walking around pantieless. She doesn't make any effort to hide her pussy, but she doesn't sit around without panties on all day like some of the girls do either

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No mate, I mean Carolina! Even aside from the night she got dildoed I've seen her bent over on her bed with no panties, naked full frontal outside of the shower, and walking around pantieless. She doesn't make any effort to hide her pussy, but she doesn't sit around without panties on all day like some of the girls do either

Misunderstanding yet again I was mentioning Belle in the context of girls who like to show their pussy. I knew the rest was about Caro.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean Belle LOL although she hardly ever bends other than at massages. Mind you all my favourite girls seem to have such tight arses you never see anything peeking through ... until Leora got that carpet then outside the Ber even Leora's back burger was a rare sight. All the women I don't fancy seem to give it liberally - Sod's law.

And of course on orgy night she was nicely bent over using the dildo on Caro but covered up ... BOO! On 3some night Rebecca gave an awesome bend.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Look I have reasons for thinking Benfold is a great guy and so long as we are giving coherence to our arguments I think we're both fine.

That's just it your both saying the same thing. You want to see great kitty shots. From front and bending over a long with any other sneak peeks that are offered. And any hot action when it comes a long. In the mean time you'll watch some of the girls (the more naked the better) till that happens.:biggrin: 

Ben wants to see the same things you do. In the mean time He'll watch some of  the girls (the more naked the better) till that happens.:biggrin:

The only difference between the two of you would be your just a little more impatient about it than he is. Or he has a little more patience than you do. Either way your opinions are closer than you think. And I agree with both of you. :biggrin: And share both your opinions.

I'm willing to watch the girls do the day to day things till something happens. (the more naked the better) At the same time It frustrates me some that most things happen when I'm not around. (time zone thing) That's why I was ticked off at Milena for screwing up the rare Saturday night party.:angry: My prime time if you will.

• Upvote 2

Before Barca parties impinged on my life, I would tend to finish 11 pm - midnight when Masha finished then spend the next hour or so posting my pics to Camcaps. Then there was a fair chance I'd be up for Leora 4-5 hours later.

Sadly the excitement of the parties and my OCD of not wanting to miss anything has made it very awkward because the action tends to happen at 3 in the morning my time!!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Diese Truppe ist einfach fade , besonders Belle & Carolins sind langweilig :angry:

My Belle is more boring than Rebecca - surprise was no longer enough and I was forced to resort to astonishment!!!!!!