Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Carol it's one of the most funless girls I seen in barca houses..she it's almost always out and when in it looks bored as hell..kind as bored as me watching her..Hope Reb starts moving,she it's one of the sexiest girls in rlc(in my opinion) and would love to see her doing something..something at all..same regard Belle..two very pretty girls but they need to do something..looked today several times and only seen Belle on house and she wasn't doing nothing,but at least she was in rlc..Lola and Carol as usual were mia..

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe Lola and Rebecca will come home a shock the hell out of Jasmin. Some how I don't think Lola will care what Jasmin doesn't like.

I agree DES- Jasmin will be shocked, and where she run to ????????

Just now, ze81 said:

This Carol it's one of the most funless girls I seen in barca houses..she it's almost always out and when in it looks bored as hell..kind as bored as me watching her..Hope Reb starts moving,she it's one of the sexiest girls in rlc(in my opinion) and would love to see her doing something..something at all..same regard Belle..two very pretty girls but they need to do something..looked today several times and only seen Belle on house and she wasn't doing nothing,but at least she was in rlc..Lola and Carol as usual were mia..

What is it you would have them do?

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In recent days the girls have been in the apartment a lot, they have hardly spent any time out of the apartment at all, and haven't been going out in the evening. It's not unreasonable for them have one Saturday out of the house!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

What is it you would have them do?

Be more in rlc..Carol and Lola are most of day out..and do some things that are fun to see..besides the 100 bodypaint..or be hours and hours on computer..but gess some like to watch that..amd nothing wrong with that,people have diferent tastes,and what an person finds entertaining to see other may not find.

• Upvote 1