Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Be more in rlc..Carol and Lola are most of day out..and do some things that are fun to see..besides the 100 bodypaint..or be hours and hours on computer..but gess some like to watch that..amd nothing wrong with that,people have diferent tastes,and what an person finds entertaining to see other may not find.

Perhaps when an appartment is boring people switch to another appartment and if all appartment are boring so it's time to take care of your family, go out to the movie or dinner, work out , gardening  ...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

In recent days the girls have been in the apartment a lot, they have hardly spent any time out of the apartment at all, and haven't been going out in the evening. It's not unreasonable for them have one Saturday out of the house!

Well if comparing to others girls this Indeed spend a lot more time in rlc,specialy night time,remember some girls that were basicaly almost every night out,the thing it's yes it's Saturday today..but last day it was the same(regard Lola and Carol) and prior day the same,but to be fair find more important that Belle and Reb to me in house because don't care the other two.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Perhaps when an appartment is boring people switch to another appartment and if all appartment are boring so it's time to take care of your family, go out to the movie or dinner, work out , gardening  ...

Thank god for that,still the about 400,500€ a year makes me want some entertain time,even if sometimes i am not totaly fair,but money doesn't grow up on trees hehe.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Be more in rlc..Carol and Lola are most of day out..and do some things that are fun to see..besides the 100 bodypaint..or be hours and hours on computer..but gess some like to watch that..amd nothing wrong with that,people have diferent tastes,and what an person finds entertaining to see other may not find.

You are always complaining about them being boring and not doing anything. But you never say what it is you want them to do? Some fun things to see and more in RLC is not an answer. They are not here to entertain anyone. You are a spectator just like the rest of us. If your not in to the game that is on them you find another one.

• Upvote 2

Jasmine moves in and she kills B2. My Belle goes to greet them and Jasmine is already moaning about something - don't know what but My belle immediately puts on a shirt. Jasmine has that look as though she's got a bad smell under her nose. Not seeing any bonding at all between the pixie, it's all via Caro. Maybe a few drinks if Jasmine drinks and she's normally in bed by 11. So Jasmin, just show me your pictures and then go away because that's all you are.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god for that,still the about 400,500€ a year makes me want some entertain time,even if sometimes i am not totaly fair,but money doesn't grow up on trees hehe.

If any member of RLC feels they are not getting their moneys worth then maybe it's time to cancel.

• Upvote 2