Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine moves in and she kills B2. My Belle goes to greet them and Jasmine is already moaning about something - don't know what but My belle immediately puts on a shirt. Jasmine has that look as though she's got a bad smell under her nose. Not seeing any bonding at all between the pixie, it's all via Caro. Maybe a few drinks if Jasmine drinks and she's normally in bed by 11. So Jasmin, just show me your pictures and then go away because that's all you are.

jasmine has a big issue with girls running around naked (shades of the ghost of nora) , she has done this since her arrival , I hope I'm right and someone puts her in her place (lola maybe) 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You are always complaining about them being boring and not doing anything. But you never say what it is you want them to do? Some fun things to see and more in RLC is not an answer. They are not here to entertain anyone. You are a spectator just like the rest of us. If your not in to the game that is on them you find another one.

I have to disagree on that point. There are being paid and for what? It is to entertain us. When Adele dragged Danaya out every night people were rightly angry, when Ilona spent all day in her room on her laptop similar. There is a minimum that they should be doing. It is like taking a job as a receptionist and never being there when anyone arrives. You do have to do something other than spend all day hiding in your room. This is a job not a vacation.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

You are always complaining about them being boring and not doing anything. But you never say what it is you want them to do? Some fun things to see and more in RLC is not an answer. They are not here to entertain anyone. You are a spectator just like the rest of us. If your not in to the game that is on them you find another one.

Gess thats because I have nothing specialy that I want them to do(besides the nice events like orgies etc),what I can say it's one opexemple of one girl I find fun to see and that's Irma,she thinks a lot the rlc clients and thats it's shows in most she does,and when you saying that they are not to entertain anyone etc..thats your opinion..only agree in part,i like what I like and you like what you like..by saying you have all the reason..you basicaly losing the reason..

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I have to disagree on that point. There are being paid and for what? It is to entertain us. When Adele dragged Danaya out every night people were rightly angry, when Ilona spent all day in her room on her laptop similar. There is a minimum that they should be doing. It is like taking a job as a receptionist and never being there when anyone arrives. You do have to do something other than spend all day hiding in your room.

Disagree.  They are not being paid to entertain.  They are being paid to have their lives view on cams.  They do whatever they do.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If any member of RLC feels they are not getting their moneys worth then maybe it's time to cancel.

Agree with you,glad there is many apartments in rlc and an Greta forum like cc to complain everything we agree or not in rlc,what we like or not,long live rlc and cc.