Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

no !

they are replaced because their visa expires

True but a few have left early and usually the ones who are useless - obviously not referring to Becca and Megan. Amy got even more stick than Megan - she surely did not last her full term, but its like any contract, whether you have succeeded is determined by of they ask you to renew or come back.

Just now, Thorhart said:

There is no proof of that. Some girls didn't do anything during the month they stay in the apartment..

Also there is no proof of the contrary..and you are saying it with all the certain..people must be coerent..think the wright thing it's in the middle..

Just now, Thorhart said:

There is no proof of that. Some girls didn't do anything during the month they stay in the apartment..

They do get paid bonuses there is proof of that. They do get paid for their stay there is proof of that. Thoswe who do nothing won't be coming back, unless you really think we're going to say Aidi again. But I agree with you to a certain extent Jasmine will probably get away wit it because of her immense hotness but very few can play that card. What is more serious is her wantiing the other girls to respond to her sensibilities - that is just plain wrong.

• Upvote 2

Some of you guys are saying the tenants in the arrow apartment are relaced because they are boring and do nothing. If this is the case why is Maya and Stepan still in the project ? Apart from their occasional romp they could be used as a cure for insomnia

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They do get paid bonuses there is proof of that. They do get paid for their stay there is proof of that. Thoswe who do nothing won't be coming back, unless you really think we're going to say Aidi again. But I agree with you to a certain extent Jasmine will probably get away wit it because of her immense hotness but very few can play that card. What is more serious is her wantiing the other girls to respond to her sensibilities - that is just plain wrong.

You think so? Lol. I can disappoint you no any bonuses. People are invited to a real life. No they do not control. No one is forcing them to do something. Moreover they do not even communicate with them. Forgive me for my lack of restraint, but you are so worried about the rent ?! I want to assure you that there is no rent. And vydumanyh (Fictitious) bonuses. And this is not a project of such a scale as you describe. I'm not saying that couples do not pay anything. Of course pay. But exactly the same. No matter what they go veiled or naked. There are no bonuses. There are no scripts. 

• Upvote 1