Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Lola - and though I don't fancy her at all being a kind of opposite to My Belle - I think none of the extra excitement that the parties have brought would have happened without her - and without the excitement I would have zero interest in B2 (except that My Belle is there) and zero interest in B1 (although I find Milena attractive and Lima a fine bender). B1 has been good for its free nudity especially from Irma, Danaya (although both of those not really my type) and of course My Belle. Ilona was never quite as dedicated to showing her pussy although I fancied her as much as I fancied The Goddess, the queen of nudity. But Lola's parties raised the game to what it needed to be, because lack of sexual action (fucking and bating) since Nora left has been appalling and kind of the opposite to real life. So I would not be so bothered about the parties if we got the same level of sexual content that we do from the other apartments, most notably the superstars of Barcelona themselves Kami and Kristy, although the latter's attitude to what she shows is quite strange, but the former is now very open. So if Lola goes bring in girls willing to bate not under the covers with locks on their doors and/or willing to have sex on camera and the parties won't seem so important.

I'll just say something about the last party ... not really party they just got down to sex ... they organised themselves really well. Had it not been under cover it would have been off the scale hot. Everyone knew their job and a lot of pleasure was had. I do not believe for one second that every one of them, including Belle, has not had previous experience of this. They were just too good and too synched. This is surely why these girls a step up in what they are willing to do compared to Irma, Ilona et al, yes with the help of drugs but unlike Megan and Rebecca who I so not think we would have seen any kind of show from without the help of substances, for these girls the drugs were just an aid. But overriding it all was Lola's determination to make it happen. Not only commercially but I think she genuinely wanted it whereas the other girls had a great time (as it is possible do when they have good sex, you moralistic bastards (sorry just can't stand people who think what happened is in any way unnatural or wrong)) but just would not have instigated such an event nor would they even individually performed even if they wanted to simply because of being caught by other girls in the act - voyeurs by camera are one thing, someone in the room watching and not participating can just be creepy and certainly put you off.

If Lola goes, then we will go back to sporadic nudity, dull massages, dull baths, a bit of titty grabbing, nudity dependent on the girl and very rare bating probable not visible. If you're satisfied with that now fair enough, but I for one am not.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Lola and that big bed and she kicked poor Belle out and to the couch.

i knew she would do that, shame on you Lola you are a horrible person to the poor girl. Its fine for Ilona and Polya to share your bed but not Belle. There is clearly something the matter with Belle, no one sleeps so long if your not sick and Lola never took her even as much as a drink of water to her all evening yesterday, 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Zinc said:

Bella seriously needs to fix her sleep cycle...she will stay awake all night....and sleep again next morning....

Caro looks really reserved and quiet..seems like the pill affect is gone..reminds me of the behaviour of Anna on 1 Jan...that was my most depressing day on RLC...

Barca 1 seriously needs pills or it may as well close down...dont understand RLC wasting money on boring girls and having these extra apartments...

The views for b1 must be bad..after basicaly it become an M&l apartment only ,watched it at best an half hour or something..yesterday they had the painting body thing in livingroom..looked so boring..but one thing for sure.if last year it's any indication rlc gona try harder(maybe this October,November)to bring popular girls..cristmas€€€

I am not 100% sure about Lola beeing at the origin of all of the spiciest nights. What transpired from the translations of what Rebecca said, Dima was the one who set the mood of the party on the Megan night and the night before at b1, then things kicked off as a private thing between Rebecca and Megan. Lola was not very active (and more of a cockblock than anything, although she was rightfully worried about unprotected sex between Dima and Anna).

As for the night of the bedsheets, I honestly don't know whose idea it was. 

What is true however, is that for most of the girls, whatever "bi" attraction or curiosity they have is centered on Lola. Stella and Carolina clearly want her, as did Anna. The only exception might be Belle, who clearly wants Lola too but is not so exclusive, but unfortunately, none of the girls (not counting Milena) is interested ... Outside of thosee nights, Lola is already the center, with all the girls fighting for her attention.

During the bedsheets night, of course the girls kissed and touched each other, but only in Lola's presence and while waiting for their turn to get the queen' s attention. Stella and Carolina did nothing during their alone night, Belle and Stella did nothing when Lola and Carolina where on the balcony.

Tldr : I am not sure that Lola is the organizator of the hottest nights, and I think she is not, but all the other girls did take part in the parties only because they hoped to bang her. Thus, I am not sure anything will happen after she leaves.

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am not 100% sure about Lola beeing at the origin of all of the spiciest nights. What transpired from the translations of what Rebecca said, Dima was the one who set the mood of the party on the Megan night and the night before at b1, then things kicked off as a private thing between Rebecca and Megan. Lola was not very active (and more of a cockblock than anything, although she was rightfully worried about unprotected sex between Dima and Anna).

As for the night of the bedsheets, I honestly don't know whose idea it was. 

What is true however, is that for most of the girls, whatever "bi" attraction or curiosity they have is centered on Lola. Stella and Carolina clearly want her, as did Anna. The only exception might be Belle, who clearly wants Lola too but is not so exclusive, but unfortunately, none of the girls (not counting Milena) is interested ... Outside of thosee nights, Lola is already the center, with all the girls fighting for her attention.

During the bedsheets night, of course the girls kissed and touched each other, but only in Lola's presence and while waiting for their turn to get the queen' s attention. Stella and Carolina did nothing during their alone night, Belle and Stella did nothing when Lola and Carolina where on the balcony.

Tldr : I am not sure that Lola is the organizator of the hottest nights, and I think she is not, but all the other girls did take part in the parties only because they hoped to bang her. Thus, I am not sure anything will happen after she leaves.

Good points you said,in my opinion this(few)good nights in barca2 will continue..most of times Lola look more an cock block than anything else..so when she leaves think rlc gona mantain this "events",just look how the forum have movement in those nights..bet the views in rlc also are better..so they know it..in my opinion Lola isn't very actractive girl and hides more than it should,not to mention the mistress part..so she will leave and barca will not be worst..

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

How many hours is Belle going to sleep. it must be coming up to 20 hours now. Carolina for god sake make her a cup of tea or take her some water.

Think it just shows how bad she ran herself down. At this point it would surprise me to see one of the others show any concern. 

This actual b2 cast it not very good in my opinion..right now my "dreamy" barca2 would be Belle..Megan and rebbeca..if the last two ones were as open as they were before leaving(togheter with the open as always Belle) this house would be very fun to watch..three young beautiful girls..that with the right mood would give nice intime moments also.well I can dream hehe.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This actual b2 cast it not very good in my opinion..right now my "dreamy" barca2 would be Belle..Megan and rebbeca..if the last two ones were as open as they were before leaving(togheter with the open as always Belle) this house would be very fun to watch..three young beautiful girls..that with the right mood would give nice intime moments also.well I can dream hehe.

Everybody's dream cast would be Megan, Belle and Rebecca but I'm really not sure without encouragement anything would have happened and I am pretty sure Rebecca's reaction was that she did not want to be involve again. Megan and Belle given the right circumstances however probably would

• Upvote 1