Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

these three fucktards are going to hang around until the girls loose their buzz and then nothing will happen for sure......when girls start going behind closed doors or covering up with blankets its time to pack it in and call it a night ........ and sorry if i offended any fucktards out there

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Already said to you..I know the Spanish law regard this..it's ilegal the possession or use of ilegal drugs..like cocaine or similar..same aplies to weed etc..simple as this.

I agree that it's illegal, but "daily" posted a quote from a law that I don't believe to be Spanish. There may be a law in Spain similar, don't know, but you just can't post a paragraph from some random country's law and claim that it's applicable here.

If he posted an actual Spanish law, then let him say so and I'll shut up. :)

1 minute ago, daily said:

the two apartments are in Europe it seems

RLC must comply with European laws

Seems rlc doesn't care..others residents used weed at plain sight and rlc didn't act..similar gona happen were..

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Now you know why some of us want this to be a guy free zone.

Well depends the "guy" that is..the hairy dude was in the best night in b2..this dudes from start looked like would do everything on other place..