Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty disappoined in Lola and Stella letting Caro leave in that state. Could blame Belle to but no-one would listen to her and she maybe has issues herself.

However Milena has been getiing Caro more and more high all evening an dvirtually pushed into going out and some say there's nothing form her. She brought 3 guys to a party to fuck wasted girls - nothing wrong with that of course. People have said stuff about Lola, rightly, but Milena takes the biscuit - how much commision was she on?!

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I predict the next hour will see tons of crazy made up stories about what caroline did for 30 mins...  I'll bring the popcorn. This will be entertaining.

thtas easy she puked along side of the street

Just now, kris66 said:

I predict the next hour will see tons of crazy made up stories about what caroline did for 30 mins...  I'll bring the popcorn. This will be entertaining.

Kris just by common sense,why would two dudes and the other girls force the wasted carol to get up..dressed..and go out with them at..four of the morning..for half hour..the logical response,and not crazy at all it's the one a lot are saying..specialy if you watch it..it was very obsvious. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pretty disappoined in Lola and Stella letting Caro leave in that state. Could blame Belle to but no-one would listen to her and she maybe has issues herself.

However Milena has been getiing Caro more and more high all evening an dvirtually pushed into going out and some say there's nothing form her. She brought 3 guys to a party to fuck wasted girls - nothing wrong with that of course. People have said stuff about Lola, rightly, but Milena takes the biscuit - how much commision was she on?!

Yeah Milena (*********)Caroline on the street the last 30 mins where she performed 15 (************).

• Upvote 1