Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well in the grand scheme of things i think milena wins tonights fuck a thon....any thoughts

She could hardly lose to Stella - she was terrible but they both paled compared to Polya's effort.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

amazingly both stella and milena start sex at same time they both put up a token struggle and they finish fairly close together......its crazy how similar they both were right down to covers and positions

They both got up yo go to their bathrooms at the same time too.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

TBH if she had been in the UK and the guy had sex with her, she would have a case for rape and those present may well have found themselves on charges as well. IMO it should only be rape if the bloke doing it is in fit state to determine that she's not in fit state and I don't know if he was, but I'm pretty sure Milena was. Fortunately Caro arrived back safely and intact we presume. Belle has been in a bad enough state the consequences could have been terrible and you can bet your bottom dollar Milena would not have given one fuck about that. One party goer was already unconscious at her own doing - no blame for Milena for Lima's condition - but she and her minions encouraged Caro to get so out of it that she wouldn't be able to make any decision.

i agree whole heartedly caroline was in no condition to give consent, im hoping while she was away nothing happened the guy she was paired with looked scared to death anyway and may have backed out hopefully we can find out in the next day or two.....belle showed some maturity tonight given the las time she ended up unconscious for 20 hours. just goes to show you need to trust someone with your life before you party with that shit cause thats exactly what you are doing entrusting them with your life should things go sideways

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

She could hardly lose to Stella - she was terrible but they both paled compared to Polya's effort.

Once the guy finally got it up it wasn't bad. I think K&K's fucks are the best right now for however long they last.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i missed polya and i hate the hell out of it but i have heard it was an epic performance

• Upvote 1

Stella is the hottest girl in these two apartments, damn that is one lucky guy! Shit lay or not he got to fuck her without a condom.

Lot of moaning and shouting and writing in big obnoxious letters about the guys tonight. I think they did just fine, and it was hot as fuck hearing Stella moan

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Stella is the hottest girl in these two apartments, damn that is one lucky guy! Shit lay or not he got to fuck her without a condom.

Lot of moaning and shouting and writing in big obnoxious letters about the guys tonight. I think they did just fine, and it was hot as fuck hearing Stella moan

i liked stella okay but i watched milena get nailed in the bathroom with her face right in the cam and she was moaning so loud i could hear it from the bedroom cam, and when he fucked her in the shower it was even louder i have heard this may have been a first for RLC

5 minutes ago, In10se said:

Once the guy finally got it up it wasn't bad. I think K&K's fucks are the best right now for however long they last.

6 minutes ago, In10se said: