Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK I'm calling it now - Belle is switching to B2 and is not leaving the project. I might be wrong, but I want to put it out there :biggrin:

I'll buy that Ben. Stella arrived at b-1 on 15/08, Belle arrived at b-1 on 04/09 and Lola arrived at b-1 on 20/07 so it looks like Lola is on a 3 month ticket so if Stella is on a 2 month ticket then next week is adios Stella and Belle continues for a bit longer; but who knows - logic went out of the window ages ago at the barca apartments!

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Guy with Caro in Lola's room. Still think Belle is going because if she stays I'm guessing these guys won't stop until they've nailed her. Clearly he's forgotten about Stella already.

I think you're reading too much into it. They were just talking, and then he sat back next to Stella. This guy has no interest in the other girls, he and Stella seem pretty smitten with each other

• Upvote 2

WHT...did you guys see...Stella woke up and asked Lima to bring back the guy from Caro...and now she plans to stay awake...she is insecure...and did you guys SEE the reaction from Caro when Lima took the guy away,...she was pissed...as if angry at Stella for not trusting her...catfight around the corner