Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you stay on subject and keep this to Barc 2 when the girls from Barc 1 are in it all the time.  I can understand that if we were talking about Leora or Maya here... {in which someone did mention paul before so that is what you might have meant}... but the 2 Barc apartments are too intertwined we should be allowed to talk about Barc 1 here thats all I am saying.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just on the subject of creeps for a second. I've met a few, there was one at my workplace. Always the first to offer sympathy for a girl hand her coat look after her but always with the same focuse intent - everything was designed for gain with his prey. he particularly went after girls when they were vulnerable, death in a family for instance. Creeps outwardly appear nice to girls so think on that when you see apparently kind caring behaviour. That guy was a total shit - really I cannot describe what a shit he was and of course he boasted about it.

I know what you're saying but this guy with Stella is not the same. Of course he's been checking out the eye candy, but as far as I've seen he's only been serious about Stella from the moment they first met. 

Just now, Benfold said:

I know what you're saying but this guy with Stella is not the same. Of course he's been checking out the eye candy, but as far as I've seen he's only been serious about Stella from the moment they first met. 

I'm not saying he is one because I don't know him. Just that creeps tend to appear nice that's their strategy and they will be nice but not go after other girls so when they switch they have laid down the ground work. Creeps also often have the skill to pull out of a relationship with the minimum of damage totheir reputations - the girl might not even know she'd been had but we'd know.

4 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

How can you stay on subject and keep this to Barc 2 when the girls from Barc 1 are in it all the time.  I can understand that if we were talking about Leora or Maya here... {in which someone did mention paul before so that is what you might have meant}... but the 2 Barc apartments are too intertwined we should be allowed to talk about Barc 1 here thats all I am saying.

there was a suggestion that a b-1/b-2 combination thread be created for just that reason i dont know if it will happen but it is a good idea

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gnaryanus said:

I am guessing this is Belles last night?  Maybe switching to Barc 2?  I hope {fingers crossed}

We don't know for sure. I personally think she's switching to B2, but we'll have to wait and see