Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stella must have not had sex in a very long time,,,she just wants that dick every second,,,fuck rest fuck rest fuck rest and then fuck some more again,,,she is definitely making up for lost time lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Belle is doing what Anna did I think,,she is coming by B2 the night before she leaves.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Stella must have not had sex in a very long time,,,she just wants that dick every second,,,fuck rest fuck rest fuck rest and then fuck some more again,,,she is definitely making up for lost time lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Belle is doing what Anna did I think,,she is coming by B2 the night before she leaves.

mikey- she has unpacked some stuff already- ???????

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Not so sure about that. She's been putting stuff away.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Mikey, I thought this but she started putting stuff in cupboards ...

Just now, beaver67 said:

mikey- she has unpacked some stuff already- ???????

I don't know Beaver,,,,I was busy painting to notice:biggrin:,,,but I just said that she is doing what Anna did by coming over here on her last night before she leaves in the morning.::)