Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Cams need fixing for sure from what I've seen but a lot of it is down to lighting. The Goddess is so blessed that you can see kitty details from across the far side of the room. They should have a 3rd cam in Belle's room pointing straight down the bed, then I'd bee in ecstasy but Caro's cameras are outstanding. Sadly I think once Caro goes Rebecca will get that room rather than Belle, if Caro goes first. 

If Belle sits naked in her bed in a position that Rebecca is now you would be in ecstasy!!!!! and so would I

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

They could have moved the table back. 

Really wish RLC would add another cam to the LR. 

Even more important..they should had put an cam on balcony..the cam changes look they listen users..gess an cam on it it's not an thing that interest them sadly..the girls will continue being of cam a lot..hope rlc sees also all the complains about that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Even more important..they should had put an cam on balcony..the cam changes look they listen users..gess an cam on it it's not an thing that interest them sadly..the girls will continue being of cam a lot..hope rlc sees also all the complains about that.

Does this apartment have a hidden room, i don't think it does ? In that case could be a reason why they don't put a cam with a view of the balcony. I guess the 2nd bathroom toilet area is classed as hidden with no sound.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Does this apartment have a hidden room, i don't think it does ? In that case could be a reason why they don't put a cam with a view of the balcony. I guess the 2nd bathroom toilet area is classed as hidden with no sound.

Think there s no hidden room sulzer,the closest thing to it it's the blank spot in wc cam15 as you said,without an cam in balcony the girls will continue going there..in one of the orgies Lola and carol had sex in balcony(it was audible)..after most of the orgie doing coverd..they just go easy route and go to balcony..totaly unfair to clients in my opinion.Lets just hope now rebeca,Belle don't abuse it like prior ones like Stella and others did.

• Upvote 1