Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well lets make sure it is the same Rebecca, and this Rebecca has one c in her name ? and if it is the same rebeca as before they won't be UM to long as she knows the routine and all about the cams.

The previous one had 2 c's.  Likely the same one.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a pattern developing here i think.  Stella just gave a fucking performance-her last and only.   Polya when she left rode out with a bang.  These are the most recent-but i remember more-just not who.

Sooooooooo if one of your favorite girls does something really unexpected-------could be her finale and might be leaving!!!!!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

her suitcase was a small to med sized roller so she didnt bring much, but they always buy stuff once they get here so i would not judge length of stay by that

Lets watch and see if we can see her closet,if she have the usual in girls that stay two three months that would be great..he'll just to have th pleasure to watch her again it's fantastic.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

we have a pattern developing here i think.  Stella just gave a fucking performance-her last and only.   Polya when she left rode out with a bang.  These are the most recent-but i remember more-just not who.

Sooooooooo if one of your favorite girls does something really unexpected-------could be her finale and might be leaving!!!!!

Very well observed,two of the last girls passed almost of the time in rlc hided cam or outside..then an day or two before leaving they bring dudes and have sex on cam..I like a lot to see it of course but that won't make that girls liked just because one day..polya wasn't liked by many and continue that way..Stella start nice than become worst with time..so by the last events..should be Lola time to do her thing...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very well observed,two of the last girls passed almost of the time in rlc hided cam or outside..then an day or two before leaving they bring dudes and have sex on cam..I like a lot to see it of course but that won't make that girls liked just because one day..polya wasn't liked by many and continue that way..Stella start nice than become worst with time..so by the last events..should be Lola time to do her thing...

Just call me Sherlock!!!   LOL

• Upvote 1