Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Concerning what Zinc said about the girls reading cc. Yesterday I made a comment about Carols butt having a good view in cam 12. She immediatly changed positions so her butt was towards the closet. So i believe they read cc to see what people are saying.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tits are real no doubt....man comeon...you should be able to identify fake tits when a girl is naked....i know now there is some advancement in the tech whereby human fat is used to enhance the boobs...but the the enhancement has a limit...but i dont think these girls would be able to afford it...so they are real...

25 minutes ago, Zinc said:

No i dont think she cries...but has dark circles...otherwise no reason wearing such heavy makeup right under her eyes...there is always glare under there...but whatever i am only interested in her due to her way of talking and childish ways...she is my morning entertainment...

Have you ever seen Belle look directly at the camera? She has beautiful eyes. She constantly applies creams and other products to her face she tries her best to keep her skin in good condition.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning what Zinc said about the girls reading cc. Yesterday I made a comment about Carols butt having a good view in cam 12. She immediatly changed positions so her butt was towards the closet. So i believe they read cc to see what people are saying.

You better believe it. Not all do but certainly some. We even had this guy contacting us while at the parties of Nelly & Dasha.

Just now, Snakeater said:

Oh...In that case...CARO I LOVE U....MARRY ME....unless Anna agrees...

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yup he was in chat with us and waved. A few contacting him separately. Nelly's quite open about using camcaps.

So u are saying we have RLC agents amongst us in CC ??????? MrBox?????He is always super positive and supporting RLC....:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are Becca's tits fake they certainly look a bit too good like Megan's - who I believe was give hers by the pixie king for having the most beautiful eyes.

Beccas tits are very real they look nothing like fake ones at all

• Upvote 2

Just now, Zinc said:

So u are saying we have RLC agents amongst us in CC ??????? MrBox?????He is always super positive and supporting RLC....:dodgy:

Hey RLC people in flats like Nelly are not part of the organisation they just live rent free and that guy was just Nelly & Dasha's friend. I know people do suspect RLC of having agents here but I am not sure. Maybe Mr Box is just that kind of guy - probably like his positive attitude if you met him. LOL